Dewatering & False Floor
Buck’s Fabricating offers a large selection of dewatering products useful in a variety of applications including dewatering sludge, grease trap waste, grit, screenings, industrial waste, slurries, lagoon sludge, septic tank waste, contaminated soils and more.
DeWatering of sludge is a real situation today. Dewatering boxes with filter cloth or sometimes just perforated false floor and sides can achieve this. Dewatering of valuable fluids like drilling mud for recycling and reuse after filtering out the drill turnings is another cost effective use of these containers. Another style for water treatment sludge is a growing use for this roll-off style container. Bucks Fabricating makes several styles of DeWatering containers for specific needs. Obviously these containers are liquid tight and tested. The containers shown here are steel, stainless steel or galvanized in construction. Bucks Fabricating also makes the only patented plastic poly liquid tight roll-off container in the industry (see Poly container on this site). We can meet your needs. We probably have done an application like yours before. Call one of our representatives today to specify your particular needs and receive a quote for a quality built unit.
- Dewatering & False Floor Sealed Containers: *****
- Understructure: 3" channel 4.1 lbs/ft at 16" apart
- Long rails: 2" X 6" X 1/4" tubing
- Bullnose: Solid 1 1/4" plate burnout
- Floor: 3/16" 2 pieces butt welded
- Push plate: 26" X 16" X 3/16"
- Hook-plate: 23" X 15" X 3/4"
- Wheels: 8" X 10" long rear, 8" X 6" long front (standard only on cable)
- Wheels axles: 1 1/2" solid round bar
- Nose rollers: 4" diameter x 6" long
- Side walls: 10 or 7 gauge
- Bulk head: 10 or 7 gauge
- Top rail: 3" X 4" X 7 gauge tubing
- Side post: 3" X 5" formed on 24" centers
- Rear corner post: 3 1/2" X 7" X 3/16" formed
- Tailgate sheet: 10 or 7 gauge
- Tailgate latch: Vertical lift handle
- Tailgate frame: Vertical 3" X 4" X 7 gauge tubing, horizontal 3" X 5" X 10 gauge formed tube with dirt shedder top
- Hinges: Heavy duty machine type, three on 62" and higher
- Paint: Exterior one solid color, interior
- Sealed tailgate w/ binders
- Drain valves
- Reinforced false floors and sides
- Sealed roof w/ rolling lids
- Front and rear splash guards
- Epoxy or Galvanized coatings
- Various sized micron screening
- Liner hooks
- Various tarp systems