The information on this Web site is protected by law, including copyright law.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Copyright © 1984-2021 Deist Industries, Inc., 3547 Perry Highway, Hadley, PA 16130 USA. All Rights Reserved. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19.
Web Site Publications
Except as expressly prohibited on this Web site, you are permitted to view, copy, print, and distribute documents within this Web site (such as FAQs, white papers, datasheets, and so on), subject to your agreement that:
Your use of the information is for informational, personal, and noncommercial purposes only.
You will not modify the documents or graphics.
You will not copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context.
You will display the above copyright notice and the below trademark notice on all documents or portions of documents and retain any other copyright and other proprietary notices on every copy you make.
You agree that Deist may revoke this permission at any time and you shall immediately stop your activities related to this permission upon notice from Deist
The permission above does not include permission to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this Web site. Those elements of the Web site are protected by law, such as trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in any manner.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Deist will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). Pursuant to DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site:
- Service provider(s): Deist Industries, Inc.
- Full address of designated agent to which notification should be sent: 3547 Perry Highway, Hadley, PA 16130
- Telephone number of designated agent: (800) 233-0867
- Facsimile number of designated agent: (724) 253-3863
- E-mail address of designated agent: Info@bucksfab.com
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.